» Environment Policy - NP EN ISO 14001:2015 - Environmental Management System
» Environment Policy
José Neves defends an environment friendly position in the market, encouraging all its employees to implement environment sustainable measures. For José Neves company, eco-efficiency is a question of sustainability, but also of competitiveness. For this reason, we are willing to manage, measure and improve our environmental performance, as we believe that the companies of the future are those that can reconcile commercial interests with the protection of the environment, on which we all depend. With a focus on this purpose, we are certified by NP EN ISO 14001: 2015.
José Neves acts in accordance with the requirements of ISO 14001: 2015, ensuring a rational use of energy and resources and acts responsibly in the surrounding environment while promoting sustainability, influencing good practice and environmental protection behaviors in the course of its activities and promotes the circular economy.
As such, José Neves:
- uses energy efficient facilities and equipment;
- assures part of its energy needs through its own generation of renewable energy;
- uses water resources with caution;
- ensures the treatment of its effluents;
- identifies, segregates and values waste resulting from its activities;
- where appropriate and feasible, reduces the number of constituents of their solutions;
- it is concerned with reducing the consumption of resources and preventing their reuse in the development of new solutions;
- obtains raw materials and subsidiaries from environmentally responsible organizations;
- uses raw materials and subsidiaries compatible with the protection of the environment and people;
- effectively plans its purchases and sales to reduce the impact of shipping;
- manufactures products through optimized processes;
- promotes the reduction of waste resulting from its activities;
- reprocesses and reuses products.
You can find here the ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental management systems certificate.
You can find here the ECOLUB certificate – Integrated Management System of Used Oils.